Service Managers – All regions
Saint Flooring are a leading flooring contractor with branches covering most of England supplying and installing floorcoverings to the new house build industry. Due to our continued growth, we require a Service Manager to fill key roles for our Cheshire and East Midlands regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced fitter who wishes to break from the big heavy days of laying carpets to concentrate on the crucial role of customer satisfaction.
At Saint, you would be joining what we believe to be the best flooring team in the new house build industry within the UK.
To carry out Pre-inspections on plots prior to fitting and inspection of works that have been installed by our Sub Contract Fitters.
Ideally, we are seeking an all-round experienced carpet / vinyl / LVT fitter that can inspect and evaluate customer service issue’s to builder or customer satisfaction at a minimal cost. If the situation allows you will be expected to carry out small remedial work.
- Experience to inspect flooring installations to make sure a professional job has been installed
- Can measure and plan houses/communal areas
- Be computer literate
- Maintain customer service records
- Have good communication skills to build good working relationships with Site Managers and customers
- Experience in fitting within the new build industry
- Problem solver
- Can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
In addition, you will also need:
- An up to date and appropriate CSCS card.
- Full clean driving licence.
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward thinking business, excellent salary, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. This position comes with a Company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad and an excellent opportunity for progression.
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.