National Sales Manager/Sales Director Designate OTE £75K
National Sales Manager/Sales Director Designate – New House build Floor Coverings & Curtain Packages OTE £75K
Saint are a leading flooring contractor and curtain & blind package installer with offices across England supplying and installing directly into the new house build sector.
To support our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team.
National Sales Manager with progression opportunity to Sales Director Designate – Reporting to the Group Managing Director your role will be to develop new customer relationships and to meet agreed sales objectives. To ensure our customer’s needs and requirements are exceeded to by offering an efficient, tailored and effective finishes solution.
To develop new customers and to establish and maintain excellent relationships with our existing customer base.
• Increasing sales through existing markets, partnerships and product / services
• Planning proposals for new business
• Assisting in creating development plans and growth projections
• To be a real team player, with personality and drive to succeed
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise time and workload
• High standard of numerical and literacy skills
• Commercial awareness of the industry and supply chain
• Rapport and influence on people at all levels
• Creativity and problem-solving abilities
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward – thinking quality focused business, excellent salary, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. This position comes with a Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad and an excellent opportunity for progression to a very senior level.
Please email your CV to: Claire Matthews, Group HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss the role in more detail please give me a call: 01606 552162
If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.