National Contracts Manager
National Contracts Manager – New House Build Floor Coverings Band £40,000 – £55,000 per annum
Saint are a leading flooring contractor and curtain & blind package installer with offices across England supplying and installing directly into the new house build sector.
To support our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team.
National Contracts Manager – Reporting to the Managing Director your role will be to support and manage the current Contract Managers to meet agreed individual and team objectives.
To manage the existing team (currently 8) to ensure pre-inspections and completed works are done efficiently, professionally and to a very high standard – to maintain excellent relationships with our growing customer base.
Ideally, we are seeking an all-round Manager / perhaps ex-installer with very strong management / team leadership experience who can inspect and evaluate customer service issues to ensure installations are resolved without delay and to the highest standards. Previous experience in managing a team is essential.
• To be a real team player, with personality and drive to succeed
• Experience to inspect flooring installations to make sure a professional job has been installed
• Experience to carry out pre site inspections to approve installations or supply an effective solution to any on-site issues
• High standard of numeracy and literacy, and proven people management skills
• Commercial awareness of the industry and supply chain
• Creativity and problem-solving abilities
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward – thinking quality focused business, excellent salary, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. This position comes with a Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad and an excellent opportunity for progression to a very senior level.
No agencies thank you.
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.