Administration Assistant – Saint Interiors Band – £17,000 – £20,000 per annum
Saint are a leading flooring contractor and curtain & blind package installer with offices across England supplying and installing directly into the new house build sector.
To support our continued growth in this department, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join and support the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced Administrator who wishes to progress their career within this field.
To ensure the smooth administrative running of a small but busy Interiors department and to carry out duties directed by the Interiors Director and interiors Installation Manager.
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to work within a busy team, to help with all administrative duties and assisting the department with day to day tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, accurate and conscientious individual to join our team. In addition to the administrative part of the role, you will also be required help with the stock receipt and warehouse control of all product.
This role requires a professional and confident administrator with the skills below:
• Experience in a similar role working in a busy office and working towards deadlines
• Proven administration skills, good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
• Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Keeping a log of all stock and orders
• To liaise with Site Managers daily to check site readiness for the planned installation
• General administrative duties which may also include Customer service issues
• SAGE experience beneficial, however full training will be provided
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward-thinking business, competitive rates of pay, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. Excellent opportunity for progression.
This role is full time with an immediate start date
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.