Contracts/Relationship Manager – East Midlands
Saint Flooring are a leading flooring contractor with branches covering most of England supplying and installing floorcoverings to the new house build industry. Due to our continued growth, we require a Contracts Manager to fill a key role for our East Midlands region.
To carry our pre-inspections on plots prior to fitting and inspection of works following installation. Managing and customer care issues/expectations.
Ideally, we are seeking an all-round experienced carpet / vinyl / LVT fitter that can inspect and evaluate customer service issue’s to builder or customer satisfaction at a minimal cost
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced fitter who wishes to break from the big heavy days of laying carpets to concentrate on the crucial role of customer satisfaction.
• Experience to inspect flooring installations to make sure a professional job has been installed
• Can measure and plan houses/communal areas
• Be computer literate
• Have proven communication skills to build good working relationships with Site Managers and customers
• Experience in fitting within the new build industry
• Problem solver, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward thinking business, excellent salary, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including bank Holidays) and in addition to these Christmas shutdown. This position comes with a Company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad and an excellent opportunity for progression.
Apply directly on the website or send your cv to:
Claire Matthews, Group HR Business Partner: email@example.com, alternatively if you wish to discuss the role in more detail please give me a call.
If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.