Administration Assistant – Nottingham
Saint Flooring are a leading flooring contractor with branches covering most of England supplying and installing floorcoverings to the new house build industry. Due to our continued growth, we require an Administration Assistant to for our East Midlands region.
At Saint, you would be joining what we believe to be the best flooring team in the new house build industry within the UK.
To ensure the smooth administrative running of a small but busy office and to carry out duties directed by the Regional Manager.
We are seeking an Administrator to work within a busy team, to help with all administrative duties and assisting the Operations department with day to day tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, accurate and conscientious individual to join our team.
This role requires a professional and confident administrator with the skills below:
• Experience in a similar role working in a busy office and working towards deadlines
• Proven administration skills, good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
• Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Keeping a log of all stock and orders
• To liaise with Site Managers daily to check site readiness for the planned installation
• General administrative duties which may also include Customer service issues
• SAGE experience beneficial, however full training will be provided
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward-thinking business, competitive rates of pay, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. Excellent opportunity for progression.
This role is full time with a start date of January 2019
Please note, no approach will be made to your present or past employer before an offer of employment is made to you.