This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through use of our services. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
SAINT Flooring Limited is registered in England under company number 6489320 and has its registered office and main trading address at Winsford Industrial Estate, Pineapple Park Winsford, Cheshire. It is a limited company.
This policy covers:
- Information we collect from you
- How we store your information
- Our retention of your information
- Disclosure of your information
- Your rights in relation to your information
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by your builder in order for us to provide our services and contractual obligation to your builder including:
- First and last name and title
- Email address
- Contact phone number(s) (home, work or mobile)
- Home address
How we store your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our retention of your information
We retain your data for as long as necessary to enable us to: (i) provide the relevant services and fulfil our contractual obligations, to your builder; (ii) comply with our legal obligations; and (iii) resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. These needs vary for different types, so retention periods can vary significantly.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group and to the following third parties:
- To your builder in order for us to provide our services to them
- To any suppliers or sub-contractors engaged by us to enable us to provide our products and services to your builder. Such suppliers or sub-contractors must comply with our data protection and security requirements
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but we may provide third parties who work with and/or advise the government on tax issues and policies relating to our business with aggregate information from data collected about users of our products and services.
Your rights in relation to your information
SAINT Flooring Limited adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which include the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing
- You have a right to request access to and rectification of your personal data. You can view, edit or delete your personal information, or you may ask us to correct, update or remove information on you if you think is inaccurate by contacting us.
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Please refer to the Contact section detailed on this website.
Please refer to the following link for further cookie information: www.allaboutcookies.org
|Technology||COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|Google Analytics||__utma||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to determine you as an unique visitor for which you are assigned a unique ID. Expires: 2 years from set/update.|
|__utmb||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session when using our website. Expires: 30 mins from set/update.|
|__utmc||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session when using our website. __utmb now replaces __utmc but may still be used. Expires: End of browser session.|
|__utmz||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie stores how you came to our website / how you were referred to us. Expires: 6 months from set/update.|
|__utmt||Used by Google Analytics. Used to throttle request rate. Expires: 10 minutes.|